Business Retention and Expansion Manager – Full time / Permanent
City of Pikeville – Pikeville, Kentucky 41501
- Must be a United States citizen or eligible to work in the U. S.
- Valid driver’s license
- Prior government experience is preferred
- Project management skills and experience
- Broad experience in economic/business development, community development or comparable field
- Demonstrated success working with local businesses
- Knowledge of basic marketing through e-mail, social media, and websites
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Availability and willingness to work flexible hours
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: based upon qualifications and experience
Required education: Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business Administration or related field OR proven equivalent experience
The City of Pikeville is an equal opportunity employer. It is the city’s policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth, pregnancy/child birth related medical conditions, genetic makeup, national origin, disability, veteran or family status, an individual’s status as a smoker or nonsmoker, genetic makeup or any other status or condition protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.